Saturday, October 8, 2011

Be Confident ... You are Awesome

Yesterday was one of those days... I was just feeling kinda off. For many reasons. Siblings and parents sometimes make me nuts. Work is a ball of constant frustration. I ordered something from Amazon and I got ripped off. Randomness. So I prayed. I prayed that God could make me feel a little better. I prayed and asked God to show me the way. I asked Him to show me what I need to do, what's next, and what he would have of me. He sent me a message that I don't completely understand, and I don't even know if it is for me or someone else... but here it is:

You are a beautiful and amazing creature. You are more powerful and strong than you know. You are much bigger than these things that plague you. Do not lay down and suffer them. Stand above them. Do not allow people to look down on you and take you for granted. Do not remain in places where you are abused. Let your strength show. Do not hide your power. Do not be shy. Be bold. Run if you have to... but, let your magnificence shine. Be brave. You are something special. You are not here to be someone's doormat. You are here to be wonderful... be... you.

What a wonderful thing to meditate on today...


“The courage of very ordinary people is all that stands between us and the dark.” - Pam Brown


“I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.” - Nelson Mandela


“Ye fearful saints fresh courage take, The clouds you so much dread Are big with mercy and shall break, With blessings on your head.” - William Cowper


Be brave. Have courage. Uncover the self-confidence you have forgotten. You are worthy! You are awesome and amazing! Go be redonkulously fabulous! Let the world see it! Let the world know!

God bless you,
Have an awesome day!
True

No comments:

Post a Comment